* Developed the evaluation framework and conducted the evaluation of the Thriving Families Network (TFN), a 5-year economic development effort funded under the MCF’s Ending the Cycle of Poverty Strategic Initiative. TFN was a dynamic group of caring professionals and agencies strengthening individuals, their families, and communities through comprehensive services and active collaboration.
* Developed the evaluation and planning site or the Arts AD Logic Map for the Arts and Culture Community Grant to support 10 organizations to broaden, deepen, and diversify efforts that provide equitable access to arts and cultural activities in Marin County.
* Provided direction around policy frameworks during the development of a comprehensive report assessing the gaps in health, education, and income in Marin County titled Portrait of Marin. The recently published report was commissioned to the American Human Development Project. Graterol Consulting was a member of the Advisory Panel.
* Conducted a policy scan under the Foundation’s Improving Community Health Community Grant to address the social determinants of health impacting underserved and immigrant communities in Marin County. The policy scan led to the development of a resource guide titled, Improving Access to Affordable Healthy Food: A Resource Guide for Implementing Policy Changes in Marin County. The guide was published to assist community leaders and grantees in developing and implementing policy changes in Marin County.
* Developed evaluation frameworks for the Foundation’s Community Grant areas: Access to Parks, Green Space; Arts Education; Arts in the Community; Equity in Legal Protection; Improving Community Health; Integration of Immigrants; Restoring Ecosystems; Social Justice and Interfaith Understanding; and Successful Aging.
* Conducted the evaluation of the San Rafael Canal Healthy Neighborhood, a grassroots leadership development project led by the community aimed at creating a learning process to increase civic engagement and civic participation among Canal community residents.
* Conducted the evaluation of the Marin County Latino Health Access Project: Latino Pathways. A collaborative comprised of 2 primary care clinics and 4 social services agencies to link Marin County Latino residents with limited or no health insurance to health and social service programs, focusing on substance abuse, mental health and medical care; and to improve the capacity of the local health care system to serve the Latino community.
* Developed the evaluation and planning site or ACT Logic Map for the organization as a whole. The site includes general logic models for all programs in the organization tied together with ACT theory of change and organizational structure in one online location.
* Conducted the evaluation of the Female Leadership Academy (FLA) a policy and leadership development effort in the California Central Valley to engage young women in the promotion of personal and social change.
* Currently providing evaluation and planning recommendations.
* Conducted the evaluation of two sites of the Funders’ Collaborative for Strong Latino Communities to provide a summary of final findings from each site: Chicago and Southeastern Pennsylvania. Including a comparison summary for both sites.
* Developed a Logic Map or planning site to support the Funder’s Collaborative
* Conducted the evaluation to established priorities as well as design and implement evaluation tools to document progress and assess the Wellness Program impact on hospital patients and staff through its holistic approach that includes physical, emotional, mental, social, and spiritual health as interconnected and essential in achieving improved health and wellness.
* Conducted the evaluation of the Puentes Collaborative, a statewide effort of the California Department of Public Health to reduce teenage and unintended pregnancy and absentee fatherhood, promote responsible parenting and assist adolescents in accessing clinical services.
* Assisted with the implementation of the Canal Welcome Center Strategic Plan recommendations, including: board development; fund development; internal capacity building; and outreach/marketing.
* Conducted the evaluation of the Cultural Cafe, a grassroots social justice movement building project to improve the living conditions in the Canal neighborhood, San Rafael.
* Developed and implemented street safety educational curricula and outreach for Spanish speaking cyclists and pedestrians for the Share the Road program.
* Conducted the evaluation of the Building Healthy Communities Initiative, a community leadership effort funded by The California Endowment to raise the voice of underrepresented residents and develop a list of public concerns from which policy change can be pursued to promote healthier communities in Marin County.